Guru Memberships. Everything you need for online learning!
Our Udutu™ Guru Membership program provides tremendous value to anyone needing online learning tools or services.
Your own private, branded, infinitely scalable LMS for as little as $19/month!
Udutu™ Guru Members have multiple options for course hosting; INCLUDING a complete Learning Management Solution (LMS). Activate your account now and receive 50 Free LMS credits. That’s a $250 value!
- The ability to create a link to your course(s) from our hosting server with unlimited access by your learners.
- Email forms that automatically send the course name, learner’s name and score to a designated recipient.
- The ability to print off completion certificates directly from the LMS.
- Big savings on other “Best of Breed” elearning tools and services with exclusive discounts to members from our Udutu™ Guru Partners.
Not sure which membership is right for you? In a nutshell …
To learn about all of the benefits and features associated with each membership type, click here.
Ready to join? Becoming an Udutu™ Guru Member is easy!
1. Create or login to your Udutu™ course authoring account.
2. Navigate to the “Administration” tab in the authoring tool.
3. Click the “Membership” sub-tab and select the applicable Udutu™ Guru Membership.
4. Complete your payment via PayPal.
- Initial activation provides you with 50 FREE LMS credits.
- Each LMS credit allows one learner unlimited access to one course.
- Additional LMS credits can be purchased and tracked directly within the LMS
- Access to the LMS is unlimited when membership is active. You can have any number of administrators, learners, courses and unlimited reporting!
- Membership features and benefits are available in any month your account is active.
- PayPal will automatically bill your credit card unless you cancel your membership.
- Cancel your subscription charge directly in PayPal at any time and your Udutu™ Guru Membership will finish at the end of that period.
- You can re-activate your membership at any time and your LMS will pick up where it left off. All your courses, LMS credits, reporting data, etc. is maintained; even when inactive.