Your organization may or may not have the internal resources to undertake all of your content development projects. We understand the processes involved in custom content development and conversion of your existing materials into engaging online content.
We have instructional designers, multimedia specialists and graphic artists who will create interactive and interesting courses for your organization.
You may have all of the pieces; your storyboard, content, graphics, and assessments and just need some assistance.Save time and internal resources by having us create your course for you.
- Storyboard - Need help organizing and developing content, simulations, graphics, and tests?
- Analysis - Assist with identifying your course goals, learning outcomes, competencies.
- Content - Identifying appropriate materials and creating an instructionally sound course.
- Design - Developing navigational layout, creating appropriate graphics, exercises, and simulations.
- Integration - Integrating F2F sessions, online communities, synchronous learning, etc.
- Compatibility - Uploading and linking to the LMS or portal or HR system of your choice.
Instructional design for the web is still an emerging discipline. There are new opportunities that were not evident in classroom training, and new challenges when people must stay self motivated without any peer pressure in the room. The Udutu team can bring a level of innovation, expertise and technical skills to your instructional design that will pay rich dividends incourse effectiveness.
We recognize that sites should be optimized for clarity, consistency, and simplicity; your design should engage customers/clients. The udutu team has consistently created unique and enjoyable web experiences. Our designers are well versed in navigational work flow and visual cues that are important to a successful interface, layout or complete web site. We can help your organization develop, expand or reinvent their online presence.
Multimedia for the web is new art form. While the same creativity that makes for good storytelling in conventional movies, sound, images and animations is a necessity, so is the new art (or science) of creating media that is fast and efficient on the web, and looks good with limited bandwidth. There are many ways to tell a story and still minimize the number of bits of information that must be transmitted over the web. We can create this for you.